Wealth management specialist company, Citadel, has an exciting opportunity for a learnership, focused on events and general marketing.
The candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract for 12-months, and will be completing an accredited online marketing qualification.
The learnership includes both academic and workplace responsibilities. The candidate must be willing to assist with client events afterhours.
Start date: 1 February 2024
Based at our Claremont office
Reports to the Client Experience and Events Manager
• Marketing degree
• Higher certificate in events management
• Degree in brand management
Provide logistical, administrative and creative support to the marketing team.
• Event and marketing-related logistics
• Support on brand activations, including event branding and creative
• Strong work ethic and diligence
• People-centric and able to interact well with the marketing team, clients and suppliers
• Good communication skills, managing expectations and providing feedback
• Team player with a positive attitude, able to work independently when required
• Eager to grow and obtain meaningful experience
• Effective time and project management to ensure studies are completed within the necessary timeline, without compromising any marketing projects
• Ability to multi-task
• Adaptable and flexible to change
• Attention to detail, with a creative flair